OUR ATTORNEYS HAVE SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE DEFENDING THOSE CHARGED WITH FEDERAL CRIMES
Federal criminal charges need to be taken seriously. When you believe that you are under investigation, or have been arrested by federal law enforcement officers, you have to have an experienced federal criminal defense attorney by your side to fight these charges.
We cannot stress enough how serious these accusations can be, and how they can ruin your entire life. You need to make sure that you understand how this will impact your future. At Daniel, Moore, Evans, Biggs, Decker, and Smid, we understand how important it is for you to minimize and avoid these consequences. We are experienced in handling cases in federal courts in the Northern District and throughout Texas, and we have a proven track record of successful outcomes for our clients.
Have You Been Accused Of A Federal Crime?
We have extensive experience defending clients against white collar crimes and other federal charges throughout Texas. Our association of criminal defense lawyers have a long track record of winning results for our past clients. We put this legal skill and experience to work in defending clients against federal charges such as:
- White collar crimes, including mail fraud, wire fraud, credit card fraud, bank fraud, mortgage fraud, embezzlement and health care fraud
- Drug trafficking crimes, including manufacturing, distribution, possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances
- Weapon crimes, including felon in possession of a firearm, use of a firearm in furtherance of a crime of violence or drug trafficking crime, false statement to a firearms dealer, the enhanced penalties under the Armed Career Criminal Act
- Possession, receipt, or distribution of child pornography; enticement of a minor
- Bank robbery
- Immigration offenses, including illegal reentry after deportation
- Conspiracy to commit federal crimes
If you have been accused of these or any other federal crimes, we encourage you to contact our criminal defense attorneys early on. We know defense strategies to employ that may help avoid a formal charge, or that can convince prosecutors to reduce the charge if one has already been filed. Whatever stage of the process you are in, however, we will vigorously pursue the best case scenario to protect your rights and interests.